Regardless of the seriousness of the charges you face, we can help. In addition to possible jail time, people often face a social stigma related to sex crimes. They face trouble with their families, friends and neighbors, trouble finding or keeping a job, and in many cases, required sex offender registration with the Sheriff’s office may be involved. Timothy R. Oswalt is dedicated to providing our clients with a thorough and aggressive legal defense of their rights.
Common sex crimes in North Carolina include:
- Solicitation for Prostitution
- Procuring for Prostitution
- Sexual Battery
- Loitering for Prostitution
- Maintaining a Place of Prostitution/Running an Escort Service
- Indecent Exposure
- Secret Peeping
- Taking Indecent Liberties with a Minor
- Crimes Against Nature
- Sex Offender Registration Offenses
- All Other Sex Crimes
If you are facing sex-related charges, it is important to understand the law and how it may apply to you. We welcome the opportunity to assist you and help you understand the charges you are facing.