Timothy R. Oswalt has the skills, resources and knowledge to aggressively pursue an outcome that protects your interests and allows you to move forward from this difficult time in your life.
We have tremendous experience and have achieved success defending against theft charges such as:
- Unlawful concealment of goods taken out of a store
- Credit card fraud
- Check fraud
- Misdemeanor or felony theft crimes
We are devoted to aggressive, hands-on legal services. This means your attorney will work directly with you and handle all aspects of your case. The prosecution must prove that you are guilty as charged, and we will strive to pursue all available options for preserving your innocence and protecting your interests. We will thoroughly prepare your case and press your accusers on every point, including:
- Identification: Can they prove who took the allegedly stolen goods?
- Dollar value: Does the dollar value of what was allegedly taken match the level of the crime you have been charged with?
- Integrity of evidence: Is there any indication that the evidence has been tampered with in the process of collecting, preserving, transporting and presenting it to a court?